🔗 Squid on Fink
🔗 Pre-Built Binary Packages
Packages available in binary or source for Squid on i86 64-bit, i86 32-bit and PowerPC architectures.
Package Information: http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/squid-unified
Maintainer: Benjamin Reed
Squid compiles on Mac OS X. However, there are some steps required before following the general build instructions.
- From Mac OS X, run the “AppStore” application
- Locate “Xcode”, Apple’s development environment
- Install “Xcode”
Install Command-Line Tools
- Launch “Xcode”.
Open “Xcode Preferences”.
- Bring up the “Downloads” tab.
- Under “Components” click the “Install” button for “Command Line Tools”.
- Quit Xcode.
Verify Command-Line Tools
- Launch “Terminal”, usually located in the “Utilities” folder under “Applications”.
- Run “gcc –version”. Manually verify this produces sane output.
- From this point, the general build instructions should be all you need.
It is worth noting this platform doesn’t support EUI. The –enable-eui ./configure will cause build errors.
Categories: KnowledgeBaseNavigation: Site Search, Site Pages, Categories, 🔼 go up