Currently in STABLE / DEPRECATED cycle. The features have been set and code changes are reserved for later versions. Additions are limited to Security and Bug fixes
Basic new features in 3.1:
- Follow X-Forwarded-For support
- X-Forwarded-For options extended (truncate, delete, transparent)
- Peer-Name ACL
- Reply headers to external ACL.
- ICY (SHOUTcast) streaming protocol support
- Solaris /dev/poll support
Packages of squid 3.1 source code are available at http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.1/
See our Advisories list.