Squid Software Foundation Board Meetings

The Foundation Board of Directors helds semi-regular meetings to discuss current Foundation affairs. This page documents the next meeting logistics (if known) and will eventually archive past meeting details.

Most of the Board discussions can be open to the public and your constructive participation is encouraged. We currently do not have a formal set of public participation rules. For now, please email Board member(s) in advance if you would like to join the discussion of any specific item(s) on the Draft Agenda. Most likely, you will need to wait on #squiddev for an invitation to join the meeting session when the item(s) you are interested in are being discussed. We will eventually formalize the procedure based on experience and demand.

Upcoming Meeting

  • Date: 05:00 2014-10-18 UTC (if this date is in the past, then this section is stale)

  • Location: IRC / Skype TBD.

Draft Agenda - Meeting #16

  1. Opening of the meeting
  2. Selection of meeting officials
  3. Agenda bashing and approval
  4. Last meeting minutes approval
  5. Review of action points from last meeting
  6. Next meeting scheduling
  7. Open floor:

Notes:

Agenda of Last Meeting

  1. Opening of the meeting
  2. Selection of meeting officials
  3. Agenda bashing and approval
  4. Last meeting minutes approval
  5. Review of action points from last meeting
  6. Replacement server
  7. Mailing list software
  8. Lessons to learn from the server disaster.
  9. Timeline for support points / support services publication
  10. Next meeting scheduling
  11. Open floor:
    • no items presented.

Action Points

Meeting

Assigned

Action

status

ETA

-

anyone

email confirmation regarding meeting 2 days in advance

not done

TBD

-

AmosJeffries

prepare summary of completed action points in advance of meeting

not done

#14

AmosJeffries

apply comments from Alex on foundation history document and then publish the document

not done

#13

FrancescoChemolli

draft addition about third party handling and archiving to mail list welcome message

not done

#13

sysadmin

create map of services to machines at /SysAdmin/ServicesMap

not done

#13

-

Make sure that posts via Nabble gets accepted on mailing list, enabling discussion to flow.

not done

#12

FrancescoChemolli

post squid-dev message to invite developers to join Coverity Scan

not done

#12

FrancescoChemolli

circulate proposal on shorter review cycle for small patches and warning flag

not done

#11

FrancescoChemolli

work with sysadmin to mail service listing email when it is approved and monitor responses/bounces

waiting for message texts

#10

AmosJeffries

followup with sysadmin on possible next tasks

in progress

#9

HenrikNordstrom

draft and circulate new sysadmin announcement for board@ review

not done

#9

HenrikNordstrom

update and circulate draft of service status renewal mail

not done

2013-09-01

#9

HenrikNordstrom

organize creation of the new shop

not done

#8

HenrikNordstrom

send public announcement about new sysadmin staff

not done

#8

HenrikNordstrom

send service status renewal mail to contacts for each service listing

not done

#8

sysadmin

mail service listing contacts to verify their service listing accuracy

waiting for message texts

#7

HenrikNordstrom

discuss the Foundation merchandise shop status with owner to have it moved to the Foundation.

in progress

#7

AmosJeffries

contact the company accused of GPL violations to learn more about their Squid-based product distribution.

not done

#5

sysadmin

set up mail list for contacting mirrors.

reassigned to sysadmin

Past Meetings

ID

Date

Location

Minutes

#14

2014-07-12

IRC

circulated

#13

2014-06-08

IRC

circulated

#12

2014-05-09

IRC and Skype

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2014/2014-05-09_board-meeting-12.html

#11

2014-01-11

IRC

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2014/2014-01-11_board-meeting-11.html

#10

2013-10-08

IRC

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2013/2013-10-08_board-meeting-10.html

#9

2013-09-01

IRC

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2013/2013-09-01_board-meeting-9.html

#8

2013-07-15

IRC

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2013/2013-07-15_board-meeting-8.html

#7

2013-05-26

IRC

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2013/2013-05-26_board-meeting-7.html

#6

2013-04-28

IRC

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2013/2013-04-28_board-meeting-6.html

#5

2012-07-26

IRC

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2012/2012-07-26_board-meeting-5.html

#4

2012-06-16

IRC

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2012/2012-06-16_board-meeting-4.html

#3

2012-05-17

IRC

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2012/2012-05-17_board-meeting-3.html

#2

2012-03-20

IRC

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2012/2012-03-20_board-meeting-2.html

#1

2012-02-20

IRC

http://www.squid-cache.org/Foundation/archive/2012/2012-02-20_board-meeting-1.html


Discuss this page using the "Discussion" link in the main menu

Foundation/Meetings (last edited 2014-09-20 09:23:29 by Amos Jeffries)